Leadership Loudoun Youth
Don't Wait - Apply NOW!
Discover your leadership potential and style. Gain insight and inspiration from business, government and cultural leaders in your community. Increase your confidence in leadership situations. Connect with peers from throughout Loudoun and have fun!
Details can be found on leadershiploudounyouth.org
Select your week: July 15-19 or August 5-9
The class is open to all Loudoun County public, private and home school students who will be 10th grade or above in 2013-2014 school year. We strive to have representation from all corners of Loudoun County and all high schools including homeschools and private schools.
- Workshops on leadership, teams, public speaking, interviewing and more
- An overnight opening retreat including a guided ropes course team-building experience
- Behind the scenes tours of business, agricultural, technical and cultural sites that make our county a thriving environment
- Direct interaction with Loudoun County government, business and community leaders
- Motivational speakers to highlight the graduation ceremony
Class size is limited to 25 students per class to encourage team building and provide genuine experiences in a small group setting.
You will gain...
- Leadership insight and skills
- Poise and confidence
- Valuable knowledge about your community and environment
- Exposure to local leaders
- New ideas on how you can make a difference
- New friends and experiences
Tuition is $400 and includes the workshops, tours, presentations, course materials, overnight accommodations and ropes course, Monday dinner, Tuesday breakfast, lunch Tuesday through Friday.
Applications must be submitted online by Friday, May 31st, 2013. Acceptance notification will take place by June 15. Space is limited to 25 students per class.
A limited number of scholarships are available with referrals from counselors based on merit and need. Contact us for more details.
Adult volunteers and youth internship applications are also being accepted.
For more information...
Call Mike Morgan at 703-963-4292 or Barbara Josselyn at 703-431-2303. Or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Loudoun Youth Deadlines and Dates
- Tuesday, April 2 - Applications open
- May 31 - Application deadline for both classes
- June 15 - Acceptance notifications sent
- July 15-19 - Class #1
- August 5-9 - Class #2
Thank You to
Our Corporate Partners:
Founding Partner &
Grand Sponsor of
Leadership Loudoun Youth 2010 and 2011: